This fun egg carton craft is a great way for young children to have their own menorah to "light."
Materials & Tools
Empty egg carton
Glue, tape, or stapler
Blue and yellow tempera paint
Glitter, stickers, etc. for decorating
1. Cut the egg carton in half lengthwise to make two strips of six sections each.
2. Glue or stable the sections together and then cut off nine sections, so that there are nine total sections.
3. Paint the "menorah" with blue paint. Decorate with glitter, stickers, etc.
4. Dip the QTips into the yellow paint to make the candles.
5. Poke one into the top of each section to represent a candle.
what kind of egg carton, a six pack, 12 pack, etc.
A 12 pack egg carton is needed by what it said with the "two strips of six sections each." but i guess if you dont have a 12 carton then it wouldnt matter as you could use 6 but would need 2 of them rather than 1
Like this article?
Link to this article
Just copy and paste the code below to add this link to your page.